CLEAR Health Pass
Attendees will be able to submit proof of vaccination through the CLEAR Health Pass, a free mobile experience on the CLEAR app.
NOTE: This will be the only option to show proof of vaccination at the SED Forum.
Get ready for the event by downloading CLEAR for free and completing the one time enrollment process to verify your entry requirements. You’ll be able to use Health Pass to confirm entry requirements before entering through the CLEAR Fast Lanes.
Please have ready:
- Your photo ID
- Your vaccination card
Step 1: Download and enroll in CLEAR
- Download the CLEAR app and tap on the white Health Pass tile.
- Select “Have a Code?” and enter the code: EFATTENDEE41
- Tap “Enroll or verify your in CLEAR” to create your CLEAR member account
- New to CLEAR? When prompted, enter your email address, phone number, and have your gov’t issued photo ID ready to complete enrollment
- Already a CLEAR member? Use the email address associated with your membership and snap a quick selfie to verify your identity
- Continue to follow prompts on the Entry Requirements page to securely confirm your proof of vaccination or negative test results
Step 2: Before arriving to the event, complete your Health Pass for faster entry at check-in
- Open the CLEAR app and tap on the white Your Pass tile
- Confirm your identity with a quick selfie
- Tap “Open Health Pass” to get your result. Green means you’re good to go!
There are support options below to contact CLEAR direct with any issues you may be having.
Dial 855-CLEARME for the fastest member care responses
On the App
Tap "get in touch" on our mobile app by scrolling to the bottom of the home screen & sending us a text
Disclaimer: CLEAR will not share your specific data about your vaccination or test results with the event organization.