Code of Conduct for Event Attendees
- Purpose: Attendee affirms that its participation in Event is undertaken in the course of their employment or in the pursuit of their business interests and that they are at least 21 years of age.
- Health & Safety: Event organizer is committed to creating a safe environment for our customers to conduct business. It will run the Event in accordance with applicable regulatory health and safety guidelines. Attendee’s failure or refusal to abide by the requirements imposed may be grounds for immediate removal.
- Behavior: In order to ensure the Event achieves the goals it has set for all attendees Event organizer reserves the right, in its sole discretion to limit or deny access or remove any entity or individual, who is disruptive to the Event; who fails to treat staff and other attendees with dignity and fairness; who fails to wear their attendee badge at all times in Event areas; or who consumes alcohol outside of evening networking functions. Professional and respectful behavior is required by all attendees at all times. No form of harassment, discrimination or threatening, malicious or abusive language or conduct will be tolerated towards staff, other attendees or service providers.
- Event Content: Attendee acknowledges that the Event content/materials provided in sessions is valuable property subject to varied copyright restrictions and agrees not to make audio or video recordings or to duplicate and share written content obtained at the Event without obtaining prior written permission. Additionally, attendees understand that while all reasonable efforts are made to ensure education delivered at the Event includes accurate and helpful content, it is provided without representation or warranty of any kind. Attendees should only ever rely upon their own professional judgment in determining how content delivered might apply to their own circumstances.
- Compliance: Attendees acknowledges and agrees that its participation in the Event shall not violate any regulations administered and enforced by the U.S. Department of Treasury Office of Foreign Assets Control’s (OFAC) Sanctions Program or other applicable laws. Further, if an attendee’s country of residence requires further review in accordance with Event organizer’s internal compliance procedure, attendee will provide additional information as reasonably requested
- Limitation of Liability: Attendee acknowledges that Event organizer shall have no liability to attendees, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), for harm of any kind related to their participation in the Event, unless its liability cannot be limited or excluded by law. In no event shall Event organizer be liable to attendees for any consequential, indirect, special or incidental damages, even if it has been advised of the possibility of such potential damages. The foregoing limitation of liability and exclusion of certain damages shall apply regardless of the success or effectiveness of other remedies.