Qualified energy customers can get an Educational Grant covering registration and travel expenses.
Smart Energy Decisions’ Educational Grant Program covers registration and travel expenses for qualifying individuals from energy customers.
To qualify, you must:
- be responsible for evaluating or buying energy or sustainability products or services for your organization
- agree to conduct up to eight 20-minute onsite meetings with participating supplier sponsors
1:1 meetings are rated one of the most valuable elements of Smart Energy Decisions' events and are based on a dual opt-in process to ensure they’re useful for both buyers and supplier sponsors.
- The eight 20-minute meetings will total up to less than three hours.
- Meetings will be held during dedicated hours on Tuesday and Wednesday, March 14-15. Meetings will not overlap with the educational conference sessions.
- A final meeting schedule will be shared with you prior to the event.
Covered Travel Expenses Include:
|Private Hotel Accomodations|
|Networking Meals and Functions|
Have Questions? Contact Lisa Carroll, Director of Community Engagement, to learn more.