Accelerate your Net Zero journey and attend #NZF23 with your team
Engagement across the enterprise in sustainability, energy, facilities, supply chain, fleet, and finance is essential. The Net Zero Forum is the only event designed to help you achieve your Net Zero ambitions, offering an Educational Grant Program that makes it easy to attend with a team.
What It Delivers
The Educational Grant Program delivers the following cost savings:
- First team member: Airfare, hotel, ground transportation, and registration fees
- Second team member: Hotel and registration fees
- Third team member: Registration fees
- Additional members: Discounted registration fee of $599
How It Works
Qualified energy customer executives can work with Lisa Carroll, Director of Community Development, to register their team for the event with the Educational Grant Program.
The Fine Print
* Educational Grant Qualification - To qualify, you must be employed by an energy customer with responsibility for the recommendation, evaluation, review and selection process for energy and sustainability related products and services for your organization. You do not qualify if you are currently engaged in sales, marketing or business development for an organization providing energy or sustainability related products and services to energy customers. Determination of qualification is at the sole discretion of Smart Energy Decisions
** Expenses covered by the Education Grant include complementary event registration, air travel to San Antonio booked by Smart Energy Decisions and up to three (3) hotel room nights and taxes during the event.