Health Requirements and Resources
SED is committed to reconnecting our community - safely
At SED events, onsite safety is top of mind. The summit will be a FULLY VACCINATED event. This means:
- All attendees - including customers, suppliers and speakers - will be required to be fully vaccinated.
- Admittance will not be allowed to anyone who has not met this requirement.
- Attendees will be able to submit proof of vaccination through the CLEAR HealthPass, a free mobile experience on the CLEAR app. This will be the only option to show proof of vaccination at the SED Forum.
- SED will not collect or store anyone's medical information.
- By registering to attend the SED Forum as an in-person attendee, you are consenting you will comply with any protocols that are made by SED, the Ponte Vedra Inn & Club, and/or local health officials. Up to date requirements for onsite attendance will be communicated before the start of the conference.
- Masks will be provided for everyone and encouraged.
- We are limiting attendance and participation at the event to a maximum of 190 people from 60 customer companies and 40 supplier companies. Our focus is NOT selling thousands of tickets, but rather to offer a safe, focused and effective event.
- Sanitation stations will be available in abundance.
- The Ponte Vedra Inn & Club hotel has a robust series of safety and cleanliness protocols in place.
- We're working with the Ponte Vedra Inn & Club to develop floor plans and food functions to implement as many mitigations as possible including physical distancing considerations and using outdoor space whenever possible.
Our requirements currently exceed those of the CDC and St. John's County. If at any point, the CDC or County requirements exceed our policy, we will increase our policy to at least match the minimum requirements.
Our COVID Safety Plan may change. Please bookmark this page and check back for our most up-to-date safety plan.
Be safe, and we look forward to seeing you in June!
PONTE VEDRA INN & CLUB COMMITMENT TO HEALTH AND WELLNESS
VISIT THE PONTE VEDRA INN & CLUB COMMITMENT TO HEALTH AND WELLNESS HERE
In line with federal anti-discrimination laws, SED will consider limited exemptions to our vaccination policy in instances where an individual is unable to receive the vaccine because of a medical or disability-related reason or a religious objection.
SED will engage in an interactive process to determine if a reasonable accommodation can be provided, as long as it does not create an undue hardship for SED and/or does not pose a direct threat to the health and safety of the attendee or others in attendance at the meeting.
Decisions on exemptions and accommodations will be made on an individual case-by-case basis and in line with the applicable law.
People who receive exemptions will be required to comply with reasonable accommodations that are designed to protect the health and safety of all meeting attendees. These accommodations could include testing and social distancing requirements, and will depend on individual facts and circumstances.
To request an accommodation for one of the reasons listed above, please download and complete the Request form here or contact Lisa Carroll at [email protected].
STATE OF FLORIDA
Smart Energy Decisions will follow all local COVID-19 protocols. You can find information and updates about COVID-19 in California by visiting here
ST. JOHN'S COUNTY, FLORIDA
You can find resources and COVID-19 updates specifically for St. John's County by visiting here