Health Requirements and Resources
SED is committed to reconnecting our community - safely
At SED events, onsite safety is top of mind. The summit will be a FULLY VACCINATED event. This means:
- All attendees - including customers, suppliers and speakers - will be required to be fully vaccinated.
- Admittance will not be allowed to anyone who has not met this requirement.
- Attendees will be able to submit proof of vaccination through the CLEAR HealthPass, a free mobile experience on the CLEAR app. This will be the only option to show proof of vaccination at the SED Forum.
- SED will not collect or store anyone's medical information.
- By registering to attend the SED Forum as an in-person attendee, you are consenting you will comply with any protocols that are made by SED, the Ponte Vedra Inn & Club, and/or local health officials. Up to date requirements for onsite attendance will be communicated before the start of the conference.
- Masks will be provided for everyone and encouraged.
- We are limiting attendance and participation at the event to a maximum of 190 people from 60 customer companies and 40 supplier companies. Our focus is NOT selling thousands of tickets, but rather to offer a safe, focused and effective event.
- Sanitation stations will be available in abundance.
- The Ponte Vedra Inn & Club hotel has a robust series of safety and cleanliness protocols in place.
- We're working with the Ponte Vedra Inn & Club to develop floor plans and food functions to implement as many mitigations as possible including physical distancing considerations and using outdoor space whenever possible.
Our requirements currently exceed those of the CDC and St. John's County. If at any point, the CDC or County requirements exceed our policy, we will increase our policy to at least match the minimum requirements.
Our COVID Safety Plan may change. Please bookmark this page and check back for our most up-to-date safety plan.
Be safe, and we look forward to seeing you in June!